RefOEarn Contest(s) Terms and Conditions of Home Credit India Finance Private Limited
These terms and conditions apply to the RefOEarn Contest(s) (hereinafter referred to as "Contest(s)") sponsored by Home Credit India Finance Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Home Credit") wherein the eligible registered participant(s) of RefOEarn Application (“Participant(s)”) have an opportunity to earn the rewards (“Reward”) in accordance with the terms and conditions enlisted hereinbelow.
By participating in the Contest, the Participant(s) fully and unconditionally agree(s) to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of contests hereinafter specified (referred as "RefOEarn Contest(s) Terms and Conditions of Home Credit India Finance Private Limited " and available on RefOEarn Application). The decision of Home Credit will be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Active Contest
The active Contest(s) are those contest(s) which will be available for the participation by eligible participant during the Contest Validity as communicated by Home Credit from time to time via Official Communication Channels
- Official Communication Channels
Home Credit may use any of the below as Official Communication Channels as may be decided by Home Credit.
- RefOEarn Application,
- SMS/ Phone call on registered mobile number
- e-mail at registered e-mail i.d(s)
- Any other channels as may be communicated by Home Credit.
- Contest Details
The details of an active Contest(s) will be communicated by Home Credit from time to time via Official Communication Channels
- Eligibility for Participation and Contest(s) Validity
- The eligibility and validity period for an active Contest(s) will be communicated by Home Credit via Official Communication Channels from time to time
- Home Credit reserves the right to exclude any person from the Contests at any time on the grounds of his/her non availability of KYC documents or the Participant is being the subject of criminal investigation or due to misconduct/ misbehave or criminal record or conviction of any crime.
- Employees, agents and representatives of Home Credit, its advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to these contests, as well as members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, spouse and parents) are not eligible to participate in Contests.
- Procedure of contest and Reward distribution
- The procedure of an active contest along with reward will be communicated by Home Credit via Official Communication Channels from time to time
- The ranking will be based on highest to lowest numbers subject to eligibility mentioned in clause 4 (i) above. For participants qualifying for same rank; the participant who completed early will be awarded higher rank. In case of draws the winner(s) will be selected by draw of lots.
- All the winner(s) will get the Reward as per clause 5 (i) above.
- Home Credit shall communicate the winning Participant either by RefOEarn Application, phone call on their mobile number registered with Home Credit or by sending an e-mail at registered e-mail id or by sending letters at the residential address provided to Home Credit, as may be decided by Home Credit. Home Credit shall not be held liable if the winning Participant(s) does not receive the information due to the mobile numbers/ e-mail id/ address details not updated/ corrected with Home Credit.
- The List of all winning Participants shall be made available on RefOEarn Application.
- The Reward of the winning participant will be awarded as communicated by Home Credit via Official Communication Channels from time to time within 7 days form the end date of contest(s).
- The photographs of winning Participant(s) may be used in advertising campaigns/ materials of Home Credit.
- No prize will be awarded if any information given by the winning Participant is found to be false, incorrect, incomplete, misleading or forged in the opinion of Home Credit.
- In the event of death of the winning Participant, no claim from the nominee or his/her legal heirs shall be entertained for receiving the Reward.
- Decision of Home Credit will be final and binding with regard to this Contest and rewards, and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- If a Participant is dissatisfied with the terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the Contest(s).
- Home Credit, its employees, representatives or its agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to
- Act of God including fire, earthquake, tempest, flood, lightning or any other act of God,
- Governmental action including change of policy or law by the Government, acts of violence by any army or mob or enemies of the country or by any terrorist group or by any other irresistible forces, and
- Other Force Majeure circumstances including outbreak of a pandemic/ epidemic situation, any kind of lockdown/ restrictions announced by Government.
- Neither, Home Credit nor any of its Affiliates shall be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the terms and conditions of this Contest or in respect of the reward where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other Force Majeure condition etc.
- Home Credit shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances and shall not be accountable/ liable for any disruptions/ stoppages/ interruptions or cancellation of the Contest(s) due to any government restrictions.
- Home Credit, its employees, representatives or agents, will not be responsible for any NDNC (National Do Not Call) Registry regulation that comes into play. All Participant who participate hereby agree and give express assent to Home Credit, its employees, representatives or agents for the Contest(s) that even if they are registered under NDNC, DND (Do Not Disturb), Home Credit, its employees, representatives or agents will have the valid authority to call such shortlisted participants, by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest(s).
- It is clarified that in case the winner becomes disqualified on account of any Government restriction, winner regulations, norms, policy etc., in such case winner shall not have any claim against Home Credit for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her reward.
- Participant (s) shall comply with these terms and conditions as well as RefOEarn Registration Condition and waives any right to claim any ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Home Credit, and their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this Contest.
- Dispute Resolution
- Every dispute, difference, or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions of Contest or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Home Credit for arbitration in the territory of Gurugram (Haryana) as per the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 2015 with such modification and amendments as may be time being in force and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties.
- All dispute arising between the Parties relating to application, interpretation, implementation or validity of this Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts of competent jurisdiction at Gurugram (Haryana) shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any and all disputes arising out of, or in connection with, the Contest.
- Mere participation in this Contest(s) does not entitle a Participant to a Reward, unless all other terms and conditions are fully complied with. Any fraudulent conduct on the part of the Participant shall disentitle such Participant to receive the prize under this Contest(s).
- The Participant may connect at firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry related to the contest.
- Home Credit reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Contest(s) in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of Home Credit in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- The decision of Home Credit shall be final in all regards and no communication shall be entertained in this regard. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between any Participant and Home Credit and the Participant shall not have the authority to bind Home Credit in any manner whatsoever.
- Home Credit reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend the date of the Contest(s), at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever. All decisions of Home Credit in respect of the Contest and the Reward therein shall be final and binding.
- Home Credit India reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any of the Participant / winning Participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe such Participant has breached any of the Terms. No intimation shall be sent to the Participant who are disqualified and/or not amongst the winners.
- Notification of the winner status must be kept confidential until the winners are publicly revealed by Home Credit, otherwise the reward shall be forfeited and the same shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Rewards are non-transferable and are on an ‘as is’ basis. No cash claims or any other claims, whatsoever, can be made in lieu of rewards.
- Any costs or expenses incurred to participate in the Contest(s) and/or to claim the reward, if any and as applicable shall be solely borne by the winner and the organizers shall not be liable for any such costs or expenses.
- Participant acknowledge and agree that they shall not imply or construe any term or condition unless the same is explicitly mentioned by the Home Credit.